- In Choose your way to sign? page, select In-Person Sign if the individuals needed to execute the contract are with you.
Add your Document
- Upload your document to Sign.co by browsing for it from your computer. You can also drag-and-drop a file into the “Drop Files Here” area. You can also use the Add Template feature to upload a pre-prepared document.
- Once you have uploaded your document, select Next to move to the next step.
You can add the recipients to your document. They will receive a copy of the document once the signing process is complete. You can add yourself as a recipient by clicking Add Me.
- If you want the recipient added to be recorded as a contact in Sign.co, select Add as Contact.
- To add more than one recipient, click the (+) icon.
- Sign.co also allows you to CC the document to a recipient. This person cannot sign the document but they can view the updates made to it.
- Once the recipients are added, click the Next button to move to the next step.
Customize your uploaded document with the Prepare Document work area.
- Sign.co offers multiple attributes that can be used to modify your document.
- In the left pane, there is an overview of all the pages in the document. You can switch easily to any page in the document by clicking it from the left pane.
- In the work area, Sign.co allows you to perform multiple actions to the document.
Drag and drop the signature attribute to the area where the Recipients have to attest their Signature. Recipients can choose a type, draw, or upload a signature to the document while signing the document.
If more than one recipient is added to the document, you can drag and drop the Signature attribute and click on the dropdown to choose a Signer.
Multiple Signature attributes can be used in a single document. If you have added yourself as a Signer in the Recipient list, you also can sign the document from Prepare Document page.
You can use this icon to add the recipient’s name to the document. If more than one recipient is added to the document, you can drag and drop the Name attribute and click on the dropdown to choose a name. You can also change the name field.
Multiple Name attributes can be used in a single document.
You can add Initials to your document by using the Initials icon.
You can add text to your document. There might be instances where a piece of particular information has to be conveyed. You can use this feature to communicate your information.
Get your document dated by adding this feature. You can edit the date as per your requirement.
To add an attribute to the document, just drag and drop it in the required place. For example, the signature attribute is added to the place where the signature is required.
- Once the changes are made, select Start Signing.
- You will be redirected to the Sign page of Sign.co. The signer can quickly navigate to the area where the document has to be signed by clicking Start.
- Click on the signature area to view the signature types. Sign.co allows you to type, draw, or upload your signature from your local. Once a format is chosen, click Sign.
- Once done, click Finish. You can also click Download to download a copy of the document.
- A copy of the signed document is sent to all the parties via email.