Send For Sign
Get to sign your documents by clicking the Send For Sign feature. Sign.Co offers simple and well-defined steps through which you can complete the process.
- In Choose your way to sign? page, select Send for Sign if you need to email the contract to the recipient to execute the signature
Add your Document
- Upload your document to Sign.co by browsing for it from your computer. You can also drag-and-drop a file into the “Drop Files Here” area. You can also use the Add Template feature to upload a pre-prepared document.
- Once you have uploaded your document, select Next to move to the next step.
You can add the recipients to your document. They can view and sign the document. You can add yourself as a recipient by clicking, Add Me.
- If you want the recipient added to be recorded as a contact in Sign.co, select Add as Contact.
- To add more than one recipient, click the (+) icon.
- Sign.co also allows you to CC the document to a recipient. This person cannot sign the document but they can view the updates made to it.
- Once the recipients are added, click the Next, button to move to the next step.
Customize your uploaded document with the Prepare Document, work area.
- Sign.co offers multiple attributes that can be used to modify your document. Also, this is the area where you can choose the area for Signature from the Recipient.
- In the left pane, there is an overview of all the pages in the document. You can switch easily to any page in the document by clicking it from the left pane.
- In the work area, Sign.co allows you to perform multiple actions to the document.
Drag and drop the signature attribute to the area where the Recipients have to attest their Signature. Recipients can choose a type, draw, or upload a signature to the document while signing the document.
If more than one recipient is added to the document, you can drag and drop the Signature attribute and click on the dropdown to choose a Signer. Multiple Signature attributes can be used in a single document.
You can use this icon to add the recipient’s name to the document. If more than one recipient is added to the document, you can drag and drop the Name attribute and click on the dropdown to choose a name. You can also change the name field.
Multiple Name attributes can be used in a single document.
You can add Initials to your document by using the Initials icon.
You can add text to your document. There might be instances where a piece of particular information has to be conveyed. You can use this feature to communicate your information.
Get your document dated by adding this feature. You can edit the date as per your requirement.
- Once the changes are made, select Next.
Send for Signature
Sign.co offers a dedicated section where a predefined template is available for emailing the document to the recipient. It is programmed to replace the Signer_Name and Sender_Name automatically. The Subject and Message is also drafted.
- If required, you can make changes to it.
Once drafting is complete, click Send. You will receive a notification that the document is sent for signature.
Email to Recipients
Once the document has been sent for signature, an email will be generated to the recipient.
- The recipient can click the document to view and sign it. The recipient will be redirected to the Sign.co page.
- In the signing page, you can perform a number of functions.
- Change Request
- Sign the Document
- Download the Document
Are your clients not satisfied with the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract? No trouble! The Change Request feature allows your clients to interact with you via the contract. The Signer can simply highlight the specific clause and add their comment on the contract when sent for signature.
- When a contract requires changes, select Change Request to request any change in the document.
- On clicking Change Request, select the clause in the document which requires changes. The option to Add Comment will appear in the right pane.
- You can also address the comment to the sender or a particular recipient by tagging the name as @Name.
- Add the essential details and select Comment.
- The comment is added to the contract.
- Simultaneously, an email will be sent to the Sender. The sender can click on the document to redirect to its Sign.co page.
- Here you can Resolve once the comment is addressed or click on the comment to Reply to it.
Signing a Document
- You can sign or get a document signed easily with Sign.co’s signing page.
- Click Start to redirect automatically to the necessary input fields in the document. Click on it to view the signature types.
- Sign.co allows you to type, draw, or upload your signature from your local. Once a format is chosen, click Sign.
- The document will be signed. Click Finish.
- Once you have completed the process, an email will be sent to both the parties as a confirmation.
- A similar email will be sent to Mr.Carter Alan as a confirmation.